- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Open plan kitchen/diner leading to south facing rear garden
Guest bedroom with small double bed
Stunning coastline for plenty of walks
Comfortable living room with neutral coastal tones
Modern kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher, etc
Main Bedroom with King Size Bed decorated in calm coastal blue and neutral colours
Secure rear sunny garden with outdoor seating
Sea Kisses, Mudeford
1 night(s) from £175
Dog Friendly Beach Retreat close to Beaches and Harbour in Mudeford, DorsetRead More
A smart pet friendly bolthole of the best order in the heart of Mudeford!
Make your base here to get 100% downtime - with sandy beaches and a feast of foodie places all close by. Start your doggy adventures from here, walking the sandbank, dipping your toes, crabbing on the quay, leaving your footprints & after a salty end to the day, head home to relax in the garden, dust down those sandy toes, quench your thirst and treat yourself to the British tradition of fish & chips or BBQ. Explore a little further and take a short car journey to the New Forest National Park, just a 10 minute journey to the fringes of the Park.
The property is decorated in calming coastal hues and neutral tones with a sunny rear garden with outdoor seating.
We are just around the corner from an outdoor dog walking park which leads to the beach and Quay.
The property includes:
- Two bedrooms (one king size bed, one smaller double bed)
- Comfortable living room with seating for up to four guests
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- First floor bathroom with double ended bath with shower over
- Ground floor cloakroom/utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Off road parking for two cars plus additional visitor parking
- South facing secure rear garden with seating area, outdoor table and BBQ
- HD TV, excellent Wi-Fi speed
- All modern appliances inc dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave etc
- High chair and travel cot provided upon request
- Dog welcome pack included
Julie, July 2023
I can’t recommend highly enough. A beautifully well equipped house. Real home from home. Exceptionally clean and a great location. A 15 minute walk to the Quay which has some water sports and a great pub which serves delicious and reasonably priced food. The beaches are beautiful and clean. We had a great time. Thank you Karen.
Listing Updated: 11/08/2023
Changes to businesses do occur. Please do double check this business is still dog friendly before you make a booking
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Seven Palms||0.2 Miles|
|Mudeford Beach Cottage||0.4 Miles|
|Four Seasons, Mudeford||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Shore Campers||3.1 Miles|
|The Caravan Club Ltd||3.8 Miles|
|Holmsley Caravan & Camping Site||4.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are