- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Rutland Lodge & Wellswood Mews
Rutland Lodge & Wellswood Mews offer comfortable stay for up to 14 guests in 2 self-contained buildings sharing the sunny courtyard. You are welcome to bring your pets with you. This Holiday home is ideal base to explore Torbay, it is only a short walk away from Wellswood, Torquay Town Centre, Marina & Living Coasts. Within less than a 10 minute walk you will find plenty of restaurants, cafes and pubs.
- Size: sleeps 14 in 7 bedrooms
- Beds: 10 beds (3 King, 1 Double, 6 Singles)
- Rooms: Rutland Lodge Ground floor kitchen, conservatory, dining room, lounge, 1 en-suite bedroom, 1st floor 4 en-suite bedrooms). Wellswood Mews Ground floor kitchen-diner lounge, family bathroom-shower. First floor two bedrooms and a family bathroom-bath.
- Kitchen & utilities: Rutland Lodge The kitchen is well equipped and has single electric oven with gas hob & electric grill, Jura coffee machine, full size free standing fridge, under counter freezer, full size dishwasher, and microwave. Access to the conservatory. Conservatory has tables and chairs with seating for 14. Wellswood Mews Electric 4 ring hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washer-dryer, Fridge/freezer 60/40, microwave.
- Entertainment: TV’s, DVD’s, smart TV, Freeview.
- Outside: fully enclosed courtyard garden with furniture.
- Parking: private parking for 5 car in private car park. Please let us know in advance if you require parking for more cars.
- General: (WI-Fi, heating and electricity included, linen/towels provided, non-smoking)
- Pets: 4 pets welcome
- Note: Families with children welcome - please note that a travel cot and a highchair can be provided by prior request. Use of Hot Tub from start of May till end October and is at the risk of the user, and children and pets must be supervised in the courtyard.
- Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £500, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Rutland Lodge & Wellswood Mews before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 21/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are