- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Very characterful 16th Century cottage located just within The Landgate in wonderful Rye. Short walk to all the shops, pubs and restaurants and an easy drive to the Nature Reserve at rye Harbour or the sandy beaches of Camber.
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: 300 yards
- Pets: Allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Not available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed in the property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms (1 is an attic bedroom), 1 sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 snug, utility area, bathroom with shower over bath
- Beds: 1 double and 2x 2'6" singles ( best suited for children)
- Luxuries: LCD digital TV/video, DVD, CD player and radio
- General: Gas central heating and woodburner
- Utilities: Built-in microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher and an Esse (similar to an Aga), washing machine, tumble dryer and a freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. 1st basket of logs for woodburner.
- Outdoors: Rear courtyard garden with bicycle storage
- Also Provided: In winter first basket of logs for the woodburning stove, full week bookings only - not suitable for coal burning.
In summer a disposable picnic barbecue is provided. Welcome pack for all visitors and guests booked for one week or more will receive a 'Hamper and Pamper' package to include chocolates and drinks and a Pamper Pack with a selection of quality bath products.
- Notes: Due to steepness of stairs this property is not suitable for persons with reduced mobility or toddlers. Bicycle storage available in outhouse.
- Parking: Free evening and overnight parking on street outside and car nearby parks during the day
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Providence Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lily Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Gallery Apartment||0.1 Miles|
|Bridge Cottage.||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Frenchmans Beach Holiday Park||1.7 Miles|
|Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park (Park Holidays Ltd)||2.6 Miles|
|Rye Bay Caravan Park||2.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009