- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Oakridge Cottage is a refurbished cottage with a high standard of decoration and is situated at the bottom of Robin Hood's Bay close to The Openings in the old village near the beach. A lovely small cottage, this is an ideal place from which to explore the coast and countryside of North Yorkshire.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Minimum of 5 nights.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge/kitchen, attic
- Beds: Double bed
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV.
- General: Gas central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Gas hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge with ice box
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Steep stairs up to first floor and attic
- Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Parking: Free parking permit for Bank Top and Station car park in summer (not required in Winter)
- Mobility: There are steep stairs in this cottage. Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Oakridge Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Delft Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|The Old Bake House||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Middlewood Farm Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Scarborough Camping and Caravan Club||9.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009