- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
No 1 Pier Lane
Pier Lane is an eighteenth century cottage with lovely views of the ruins of an historic Abbey, and it is situated in an alleyway near the pier in the coastal town of Whitby close to all its amenities and the beach. Whitby has a busy harbour where once Captain Cook was an apprentice before sailing away and discovering Australia. It is also famous for its fairs and festivals which include the Whitby Goth Festival, Whitby Regatta and Whitby Folk Week.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 single bed, sofa bed
- Luxuries: TV with Sky.
- General: Modern electric heaters, electric flame effect fire
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels
- Layout : The property is situated over 4 floors. Ground floor, first floor, second floor and third floor.
- Parking: No parking at property but on street parking on West Cliff or in Council car park (weekly tickets available from the Tourist Information Centre)
Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited No 1 Pier Lane before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are