- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set within a private close and simply yards from the beach and sand dunes at Croyde Bay. This delightful cedar bungalow provides a little haven for all your family to enjoy including your best four-legged friend.
- Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 Pets welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, living area, kitchen/dining room, bathroom.
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 singles, 1 set of bunk beds.
- General: Electric heaters, Freeview TV, Laundry service available through owner.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, No WiFi.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels inclusive, travel cot and highchair
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, garden furniture.
Parking: Private parking
Your review here?
Have you visited Moonraker before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Saunton Beach Villas||1.0 Miles|
|Putsborough Sands Caravan Park||1.2 Miles|
|Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009