- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Originally dating back to 1703, the Manor has been lovingly modernised in recent years by its current owners who have managed to seamlessly blend its original charm and character with updated interiors and contemporary facilities. Logan Manor can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across five beautifully appointed bedrooms, each of which boasting its very own en-suite bathroom.
On the ground floor is the fully equipped kitchen which comes complete with all the tools a budding chef could possibly need as well as a bright sun room, the perfect spot to enjoy some quite time with a good read while enjoying the garden views. Upstairs, on the first floor is the main drawing room, with its cosy fireplace this is a fantastic space to snuggle up and put on your favourite film. Also on this level is the first of the bedrooms, a super-king room with en-suite bathroom. On the second floor is the beautiful master suite with its super-king bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom complete with indulgent roll-top bath and walk-in rain shower. There is also a further bedroom, a twin, which can on request be set up as a super-king, with en-suite shower room. Finally, on the third floor are the remaining two bedrooms, a super-king room, and a twin room, which again on request can be set up as a super-king room, both of which boast an en-suite shower room.
Outside, the gardens are a real oasis, there is no better way to end a day than to enjoy a soak in the hydro pool swim spa. On a warm evening, the whole gang will enjoy gathering together on the terrace for a yummy barbecue al fresco!
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
- Fully-equipped kitchen with hob, microwave and dishwasher and terrace access
- Living space in sun room with dining facilities for 10, large windows and skylight with garden views
- Snug with private bar
- Drawing room with fireplace
- Bedroom with super-king bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower over the bath
- Master suite with super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in rain shower
- Bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom with walk-in rain shower (can be set up as a super-king room, please request which you would prefer at time of booking)
- Bedrom with two single beds and en-suite shower room (can be set up as a super-king room, please request which you would prefer at time of booking)
- Bedroom with super-king size bed and en-suite shower room
- Hydro Pool Swim Spa
- 3.5 acres of private gardens
- River Esk flows through the garden
- Terrace with dining facilities
- Resident hens to provide fresh eggs for breakfast
- Smart TVs in the drawing room & kitchen
- SONOS music system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Hypnos beds in every room
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Washing machine & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Heated floor in 3 of the bathrooms
- Child's highchair
Your review here?
Have you visited Logan Manor before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|AEM Apartments||0.5 Miles|
|Hawthorn House||4.4 Miles|
|Woodpecker Lodge||5.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009