- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Nestled on the outskirts of Aldeburgh, just a short distance from the village of Aldringham, you'll find the charming Little Rose. This recently refurbished ground floor annexe has been transformed into a light, comfortable and welcoming space for two looking to rest and recharge their batteries on the Suffolk coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 2.3 miles
- Short breaks: Accepted at this property
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: electric central heating, Smart TV
- Standard: Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, table and chairs for 2
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Shower Room, 1 Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Little Rose before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pine Lodge||0.0 Miles|
|The Hide Out||0.3 Miles|
|10 North Warren||0.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009