- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
There’s impressive attention to detail throughout, with a parquet floor in the living room, Egyptian cotton linen in the bedrooms and en-suites for every bedroom. The zip and link bed in the super king size bedroom can be converted to twin beds, just ask before your stay.
To the rear of the property is a secluded large patio, with comfortable outdoor furniture and a feature fireplace. It’s the perfect spot to rest those legs after a day spent exploring the lakeside paths and hillside walks of this beautiful part of the country. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- One super king size zip and link bedroom with en-suite.
- Two king size bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- Open plan living and dining room.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
- Wood burning stove.
- Garden furniture. Outdoor fire pit.
- Parking for four cars.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (see Notes).
- Minimum stay three nights.
Your review here?
Have you visited Lexington House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Biskey View||0.1 Miles|
|Ramblers Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Little Brook Cottage||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Braithwaite Fold||0.5 Miles|
|White Cross Bay Holiday Park||2.1 Miles|
|Croft Caravan & Camp Site||3.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009