- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Character cottage in the centre of the small village of West Down, close to the village inn and a 15 minute drive away from the beaches of Woolacombe and Putsborough and the beautiful North Devon coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms - 2 adults and 2 children maximum occupancy
- Nearest beach: 5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed. Dog shower.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with 3/4 compact bath with shower over, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, porch
- Beds: 1 double bed, Bedroom 2 (Children's) with bottom single bed 6' 6" x 2' 6" and raised single bed 5' 7" x 2' 6" with bed guard)- suitable only for children.
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Wi-Fi broadband, O2 mobile signal booster.
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Induction hob, electric oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, a selection of books and games. Complimentary basket of logs. Travel cot. High chair. Stairgate. 4pm arrival.
- Outdoors: Patio, patio furniture,
- Parking: Village public car park (no charges) 60m away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited July Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Sun Penny cottage||0.0 Miles|
|The Stable||0.1 Miles|
|Hayloft Cottage||1.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|West Down Caravan & Camping||0.1 Miles|
|Hidden Valley Park||0.8 Miles|
|Mullacott Park||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009