- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
House Martins is a converted barn which benefits from a hot tub in the garden - perfect for unwinding after a busy day enjoying the countryside or coast. Set just a short drive from the north Devon coast and from the market town of Barnstaple, this is an ideal base from which to explore the area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 5 mile
- Pets: 2 dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living/dining room with kitchen area, seperate WC.
- Beds: 2 single beds, 2 king-size beds
- Luxuries: , woodburner with first basket of logs, outdoor hot tub
- General: Oil central heating, satellite freeview TV, DVD
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, travel cot and highchair, WiFi, 4pm check in time.
- Outdoors: Hot tub. Garden with lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited House Martins before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are