- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Overlooking the sea, Highfield House is a fabulous holiday home oozing style with luxurious touches. From the elegant interiors; an open plan living room with wood burning stove and three sumptuous bedrooms to the large gardens complete with beautiful terraces for alfresco dining and hot tub. This outstanding period home has it all.
If you can tear yourself away, head to Bishopstone and the beaches of Langland and Caswell Bay. Mumbles itself is a delightful coastal village is home to some excellent boutiques, stylish shops, galleries and cafes. Further afield, drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles, stroll along the coastal paths and stop off at one of the fabulous beaches along the way.
Size: sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
Beds: 1 x king size bed, 1 x triple (double and single), 1 x double
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, electric oven and induction hob.
- Laundry room: washing machine and freezer.
- Reception: 2 sofas, TV with a cabinet, baby grand piano, woodburner.
- Cloakroom: wash hand basin and WC.
- Master bedroom: king size bed.
- Ensuite: shower room with WC, double wash hand basin and a corner shower.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, single bed, wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 3: double bed with feature fireplace.
- Bathroom: corner jacuzzi bath (with step up), hand-held shower, WC and double wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: rear lawned garden, decked area featuring outdoor furniture and hot tub.
- Parking: of road parking for several cars.
- General: changeover day - Saturday. Gas CH. Wood burner with starter pack supplied October to April. Bed linen and towels provided. Hot tub (£100 for all bookings) and must be added at time of booking. WiFi. 4 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Notes: no smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Highfield House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Old School House||0.1 Miles|
|Ryeground Annex||0.4 Miles|
|Belvedere Close||0.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||2.8 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||3.8 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||4.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009