- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
High House (Sleeping 6)
High House is an elegant grade II listed house set in a quiet cobbled street in the beautiful seaside town of Tenby on the Pembrokeshire coast.
Walk 80 yards out of the house one way to a stunning beach, voted Sunday Times Beach of the Year 2019, or the other way into the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour, fishing boats, colourfully painted Georgian houses, shops, restaurants and cafes.
High House is a wonderful place to stay for all ages and at all times of year. The house has a wet room with a walk-in shower and a large selection of wet suits and boogie boards. There is a TV chill-out room on the top floor, two smart TVs, an X-box 360, blue tooth connected Bose sound box, board games and beach games. There are some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK, numerous walks, surfing, a great links golf course and lots of other seaside activities nearby. Coasteering, surf lessons, rock climbing, abseiling, golf lessons, mackerel fishing, water sports and wet biking can all be arranged.
The house is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard and has a courtyard with a gas barbecue and atmospherically lit old stone walls for alfresco dining on warm summer evenings - an ideal seaside holiday town house.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one bathrooms and one en-suite shower room.
- Gas wood burner.
- Great 'chill out' room on top floor for entertaining the children on the wet days!
- Two Smart televisions with full internet connectivity, Freeview channels, Netflix, BBC iplayer etc. Bluetooth connected bose sound box.
- Supply of wet suits and boogie boards.
- Stone walled courtyard with up lighting.
- Two reserved car parking spaces in Sainsburys nearby.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor only please.
- Please note High House (sleeping 6) is only available to book for six guests during Low Seasons. Please see PM017 High House (sleeping 10) for year round availability.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited High House (Sleeping 6) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Edge||0.0 Miles|
|Woodbine Cottage Tenby||0.0 Miles|
|High House (Sleeping 10)||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Trevayne Farm||1.8 Miles|
|Trees Caravan Park||4.4 Miles|
|Hillcrest Hut||5.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009