- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Davis Gate Cottage
In the hamlet of Dutton next to the owners' house is Davis Gate Cottage, a beautiful barn conversion that still retains some of its original features and is full of character. This comfortable accommodation has a charming private garden and lovely views of the Ribble Valley across to Pendle Hill and with many interesting footpaths to explore nearby it is a good base for exploring this beautiful area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, open plan lounge with kitchen and dining areas
- Beds: 2 double zip and link beds (can be made into single beds)
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD player.
- General: Heat pump warm air central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Other: Bed linen, towels, cot, high chair, initial basket of logs provided.
- Outdoors: Patio garden, furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Davis Gate Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|2 Loft Shay||0.7 Miles|
|Beacon Fell View Park||2.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Beacon Fell View Holiday Park||2.3 Miles|
|A & J Knowles||5.0 Miles|
|Clitheroe Camping & Caravanning Club Site||5.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009