- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Daisy Cottage, Penzance
1 Pet Welcome
From £350 per week
Daisy Cottage is a characterful stone cottage located in the heart of the Cornish town of Penzance. This is a perfect destination for either a single person or couples to stay, with all the local shops, restaurants and the promenade just a few minutes walk away. Penzance has a thriving arts scene with many local festivals taking place during the year. You could easily leave your car at home and come by train with the station close by. Alternatively use Daisy Cottage as a base to explore the beautiful west coast of Cornwall.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture. Small additional courtyard to the rear of the property.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: On road parking available.
- Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
Your review here?
Have you visited Daisy Cottage, Penzance before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|No. 2 Belgravia||0.0 Miles|
|Mazey Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Church View||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bone Valley Caravan Park||1.1 Miles|
|Noongallas Campsite||1.8 Miles|
|Penlee Caravan Park||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009