- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The open plan kitchen and dining room is a natural heart of the cottage, with a dining table and designer chairs, and a large window beyond. You could spend a perfect evening here, chatting around the Everhot range cooker while the young ones enjoy the table football or watch television in the games room. After a meal round the large dining table, why not relax into the large sofas of the living room and get a fire going in the wood burning stove.
Croft House is ideally situated for exploring the west of Northumberland. If you enjoy window shopping, Rothbury and Alnwick are both charming traditional market towns, while the history buffs amongst you might enjoy a visit to one of the many castles and stately homes in the area. And if you want to get active during your stay, there are walks and cycle paths galore through this magnificent countryside. At the end of a refreshing day out, you’ll have a delightful home-from-home to come back to. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Double bedroom with super-king zip and link bed (can be converted to singles beds on request).
- Double bedroom with king-size bed.
- Twin bedroom and single bedroom.
- Family bathroom and additional shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Everhot range cooker.
- Fully enclosed garden.
- Spectacular views across open countryside.
- Table football.
- Children and infants welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional cost).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Croft House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pele Cottage - 24255||0.0 Miles|
|Forge Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Coquet View Cottage||0.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009