- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Set in a beautiful rural location seven miles South East of Kelso. You can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in privacy but without being totally isolated. It is the perfect base to explore everything the area has to offer. From the spectacular Cheviots hills and national park to the interesting coastline of East Lothian and North Northumberland as well as the historical Borders market towns seeped in history. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Two bedrooms with 6’ zip and link bed (can be configured to twin beds on request)
- Bedroom three with twin beds.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- Original fireplaces in bedrooms.
- Biomas woodchip boiler.
- Enclosed garden. Spacious patio with pergola.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Children welcome.
- Parking for three cars at the property.
- Friday arrivals. If you would like to arrive on another day of the week please enquire with our Bookings Team (see Notes).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Courtyard House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Tweed Cottage||2.6 Miles|
|The Lees Stables||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009