- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Tastefully renovated wing of a large Victorian farmhouse, although Courtyard House is an attached wing of the farmhouse, it is set in it's own private lawn garden within 470 acres of Holefield Farm. Inside they have preserved many of the original features, an atmospheric dining room with exposed stone wall and flagstone flooring. The bedrooms are spacious still with the original fireplaces, and each boasts its own en-suite bathroom.
Set in a beautiful rural location seven miles South East of Kelso. You can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in privacy but without being totally isolated. It is the perfect base to explore everything the area has to offer. From the spectacular Cheviots hills and national park to the interesting coastline of East Lothian and North Northumberland as well as the historical Borders market towns seeped in history. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Two bedrooms with 6’ zip and link bed (can be configured to twin beds on request)
- Bedroom three with twin beds.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- Original fireplaces in bedrooms.
- Biomas woodchip boiler.
- Enclosed garden. Spacious patio with pergola.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Children welcome.
- Parking for three cars at the property.
- Friday arrivals. If you would like to arrive on another day of the week please enquire with our Bookings Team (see Notes).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Courtyard House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/07/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are