- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Chapel Downs is a grand cottage which overlooks Porthleven harbour towards the iconic Institute Clock Tower and out towards The Lizard and Mount’s Bay. Sleeping seven people and two dogs, the rooms are large enough for the whole group to get together and not feel on top of each other. The living room is on the first floor to make the most of the amazing sea views and there is an upper first floor to the back of the house which has the master bedroom and bathroom. Outside at the back of the cottage, there is a sloped garden, terraced areas with seating and a lovely large lawn.
• Size: Sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin, 1 King, 1 Single
• Rooms: Lounge, dining room, kitchen, 1 shower room, utility room, 4 bedrooms, cloakroom, 1 bathroom
• Kitchen: Electric hob and cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave
• Entertainment: Sky TV, DVD
• For families: Travel cot (please bring your own cot bedding)
• Outside: Terraced seating areas and barbecue, sloped lawn with panoramic views
• Parking: Private parking for two cars
• General: WiFi, linen, towels, electricity and heating included (please bring your own beach towels)
• Pets: Two dogs welcome. £25 per week per pet
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Chapel Downs before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 30/09/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Pilchard Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Oyster Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poldown Caravan Park||2.6 Miles|
|Pengoon Farm Touring Park||3.3 Miles|
|Praa Sands Holiday Park||3.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are