- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Brechfa Forest Barns
Brechfa Forest Barns
Designed for DOG OWNERS - Magnificent for MOUNTAIN BIKERS - Wonderful for WALKERS. Fabulous Food or Fend for Yourself!Read More
As featured on BBC1's "I Escaped to the Country” (watch us at www.brechfaforestbarns.co.uk) Brechfa Forest Barns - totally dog friendly holiday cottages offers breathtaking views, 18,000 acres of stunning forest walks on our doorstep and beautiful beaches on 2 different coastlines! Based in incredible Carmarthenshire, rural South West Wales we offer:-
- over 350 x 5 Star TripAdvisor & Facebook reviews
- 3 lovely cottages (2 beds & 1 bed) - 2 cottages can be opened up as 1 for larger groups
- enclosed gardens (currently 3ft fences to be replaced with 5ft fences Summer 2019)
- AMAZING views!
- multiple dogs allowed
- NEW! Dog play/exercise park (fully enclosed with 5ft fences) planned for 2020
- no breed or size discrimination
- peaceful forest walks on our doorstep
- quiet, year-round dog friendly beaches
- lots of dog friendly information
- optional home-made meals
- fantastic BBQ Hut
- dog sitting service
- short breaks throughout the year
- mountain bike hire & guiding
- FREE WiFi
PRICES, AVAILABILITY & TO BOOK: www.brechfaforestbarns.co.uk
Dogs are very welcome @ £15 each per week or part week.
In a very quiet area on the edge of the Brechfa Forest and at 1000 feet, we boast unrivalled views of Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion and are perfectly placed to explore the delights of these 3 counties.
There are plenty of DOG FRIENDLY BEACHES & ATTRACTIONS nearby plus a selection of lovely DOG FRIENDLY PUBS and restaurants. We also offer a mouth-watering menu of optional HOME MADE MEALS. Last but by no means least we have our amazing BBQ Hut available for guests to hire - complete with BBQ food. Perfect for a romantic evening for 2 or a party for larger groups. Just bring beer & wine!
Lynne Davies, August 2021
Quiet but with loads to do re forest walks, beaches, dog-friendly pubs within a short drive. The owners are a delight & the on-site dog activity centre Scentral Bark is wonderful
Belinda Nicholas, August 2020
They are truly dog friendly with excellent walks from site and new dog park. Nothing is too much trouble for people either and stunning area
Listing Updated: 09/07/2019
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Send An Enquiry
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Lodge @ Caeaugwynion||2.2 Miles|
|The Barn at Nant Llwyd||3.3 Miles|
|The Barn at Nant Llwyd||3.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are