- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Blencowe Hall won an English Heritage Construction Conservation Award which was accorded to the 20 most outstanding projects undertaken with their supervision in 2008, an Eden District Design Award, the NWDA Conservation Award and the RICS National Conservation Award. It is 5 Star Gold Award rated by Visit England. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 24 guests.
- 12 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and one wet room.
- Oak panelling and beams.
- Ancient masonry walls and doorways.
- Spiral stone staircases.
- Ancient garde robes.
- Juliette balconies.
- Four poster beds.
- Sustainable wood chip central heating, the Billiards Room has a gas fired open fronted cast stove.
- Four door oven gas Aga.
- Two open fires.
- Lawned gardens with patio and barbecue.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Catering service available, please contact Lynn Hilditch 07775 733608.
- Bicycles may be rented for use during guest visits.
- Hot tub available to hire on request. (please see notes)
- PLEASE NOTE: Any wedding enquiries must be directed through the office.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Blencowe Hall before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Wythburn Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Cazenovia Hall & Wythburn Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Flusco Wood||2.1 Miles|
|Hillcroft Park||5.5 Miles|
|Park Foot Caravan and Camping Park||5.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009