- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
One of a group of beautifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm located in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall. Extremely spacious and well equipped, Barney's Cottage has everything you need for a relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving food and the proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could not be easier.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, slow-cooker, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot available on request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Courtyard, lawned area, garden furniture, barbecue, covered area for bikes, wetsuits, surfboards etc.
- Pets: 3 pets allowed - £20 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 9 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.8 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 9.30am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. The cottage is designed with wheelchair users and people with limited mobility in mind and some additional facilities can be provided. The owner is happy to discuss your individual requirements to help you decide if it is suitable for you.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Barney's Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Dickins' Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Ben's Barn||0.0 Miles|
|The Snug||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Glenmorris Park||2.0 Miles|
|Rosebud Farm Touring Park||4.7 Miles|
|Lake View Restaurant & Bar||5.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009