- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Several sandy beaches are within a 15-minute walk and nearby car parks include the National Trust car park at Mill Bay. There are scenic walks in all directions from the property including spectacular sections of the South West Coast Path and a track leading down to Mill Bay and the Salcombe estuary. It is a fantastic location for those who love coastal walks, sailing and peace. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four + two guests.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom on the ground floor and a wc on the first floor.
- Two single futons in the first floor living area
- The property is suitable four adults and two children.
- Exposed beams, oak and cream limestone floors with oil-fired underfloor heating downstairs.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large, west facing terrace and lawned garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome, kept to the ground floor please (small additional charge).
- Children over 5 years are welcome, baby in his/her own moses basket welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Apple Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Gara Rock - Garden Cottage 5||0.3 Miles|
|Gara Rock - Garden Cottage 3||0.3 Miles|
|Gara Rock - Deluxe Garden Apartment 10||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Higher Rew Camping & Caravan Park||2.3 Miles|
|Alston Farm Caravan & Camping Site||2.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009