- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The area is world renowned for its stunning scenery, wildlife, food and drink and friendly local communities. Not so well known is the low rainfall and mild climate due to the Atlantic Gulf Stream, with glorious summers and beautiful long sunsets throughout the year. The dark sky is a stunning sight with the stars clearly visible, particularly here in Altass.
The cottage is situated in the small hamlet of Rosehall which is surrounded by magnificent salmon fishing rivers and trout lochs, woodland walks and a welcoming local hotel serving delicious food.
A perfect base for touring, being based midway between west, north and east coasts, where the varied coastline is a magnet for wildlife and birdwatching. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with two double beds.
- One shower room.
- Babies welcome.
- Parking for up to three vehicles.
- Recently renovated using traditional stonework and cedar logs from Pioneer Log Homes of Canada.
- On-site is The Highland Shooting Centre.
- Use of two adult and two children's cycles on request.
- Dark and clear night skies.
- The property is surrounded by wild croft land and open skies.
- Large natural pond within walking distance, small children will need to be accompanied.
- Tastefully decorated using local tweeds and traditional furnishings.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), please keep on the lead in the immediate vicinity as hens and sheep wander freely.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Am Bathach before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009