- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
4 Henrietta Street
Attractive three bedroom pet friendly cottage located in the heart of Whitby's old town.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: One dog allowed.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, cloakroom, lounge / Diner, Kitchen.
* Beds: 2 Doubles, 2 twin beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview. WiFi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, oven and grill, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Layout: Property over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.
* Parking: Scratch cards are provided for zoned, local on-street parking. This is on a first come first served basis
* Outside: Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 4 Henrietta Street before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Fossil Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Doris Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|1 Sandside||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009