- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
28 Virgin Street
A warm and inviting cottage situated in a peaceful cobbled lane just a five minute walk from the harbourfront and beaches in St Ives. Set over three floors with a lounge/diner and well-equipped kitchen on the ground floor, a double bedroom, bunk bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, and a large studio/double bedroom on the second floor with picture windows enjoying sea views.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (2’6”) suitable for children.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £20 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided in a private car park approximately 10 minutes walk from the property.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking. Sleeps 4 + 2 children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 28 Virgin Street before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Salmons Leap, 5 Rose Lane||0.0 Miles|
|Footsteps Cottages||0.0 Miles|
|Ancient Lights & Surfside Studio||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.4 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||1.0 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009