- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
17 Carncrows St
Found in the bustling heart of the famous Downalong area of St Ives, 17 Carncrows Street is within easy reach of all the local facilities, beaches and coastal walks. A Grade II listed period property which has been lovingly re-styled, it makes a comfortable holiday home for a family or group of friends where your pet is welcome too out of the main season.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x twin (3'), 1 x small double (4')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Country kitchen with oak worktop, double electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, 2 fridges, microwave and washer/dryer.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: No outdoor area but close to the harbour.
- Parking:Price includes a reserved parking space for 1 car, located approx. 100 m away, overlooking Porthgwidden Beach
- Family facilities: Not provided, but may be hired locally.
- Pets: Pets welcome at the property from October-March. £25 per pet per week.
- General: WiFi superfast fibre broadband included, electricity and central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 17 Carncrows St before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Carnglaze, Carnglaze Place||0.0 Miles|
|Sail Loft Studio||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||1.2 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009