- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
1 Arguments Yard
1 Arguments Yard is a cottage situated in a quiet yard near the harbour and Life Boat Pier in the old part of Whitby a short walk from restaurants, shops and the beach. Whitby is famous for its festivals and fairs held throughout the year, for its seafood and for its Abbey ruins with almost two hundred steps to it.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner
- Beds: 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with freeview, radio
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Please bring your own towels. Short breaks not accepted at peak times. Not suitable for people with walking difficulties as stairs are fairly steep
- Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Parking: Parking in Council car park for extra charge or street parking a walk away
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 1 Arguments Yard before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are