More Wonderful Walks From DogFriendly Campsites
Stride out with your dog from a campsite. Follow nearby footpaths to explore the surrounding countryside. Marvel at the diversity of the British landscape, before returning to the campsite, invigorated and exhilarated, to enjoy a refreshing drink and meal at the local pub.
The second in this unique series again combines the joys of camping with the delights of walking with your dog. Here can be found information on a variety of campsites, all of which welcome dogs, with some providing special facilities for your companion. All the featured campsites are located very close to footpaths and walking trails, and, in addition, are also close to a dog-friendly pub. In addition to identifying the distinctive characteristics of the area, there are detailed instructions for two walks of varying lengths from each campsite. This provides the opportunity to explore the area in the immediate vicinity of the campsite, and appreciate the diverse environments to be found in Britain. Then, to round off the day, you can enjoy a drink and meal in a convivial atmosphere at the nearby pub.
So, if you like camping and you love taking along your dog, but do not know where to go, this book will help you find the place for a weekend jaunt, to explore a region, or even to tour Britain.
- 48 circular walks from 24 campsites located near a pub
- Appreciating the countryside in the company of your four-legged companion
- Campsites big and small close to footpaths and walking routes
- Campsite reviews by Labrador Pearl in the Pearls of Wisdom
- 24 short circular walks of between 4 and 6 miles
- 24 long circular walks of between 8 and 11 miles
- Exploring the area close to the campsite
- Enjoying local hospitality
- Weekend walking excursions with your dog
- Camping and pub experiences for dogs