- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Terms and Conditions
- Just upload a favourite picture of your dog to gain a chance to win one of the prizes. Only one entry per person, except if you are an existing full member or subscriber and then you can upload unlimited pictures of your dog. Guests and non-members will be given the opportunity to upgrade to full membership if they wish.
- The 12 pictures with the most public votes (3 for each category) by midnight on Wednesday 30th June 2021 will be selected as the finalists. Our celebrity judge will select their favourite 4 pictures to be the winners of each category.
- In addition, our celebrity judge will also select one 1st prize winner from all of the entries that we have received (not based on the public vote). This picture will win the 1st prize and will feature in The DogFriendly Magazine.
- The competition is run by DogFriendly Limited (“DogFriendly”).
- Entries for the competition will close at midnight Wednesday 30th June 2021.DogFriendly reserve the right to extend this date if they so wish. You must register with DogFriendly to able to enter the competition and use the photo competition area of the website, but you do not need to opt in to receive any e-mails from DogFriendly.
- The competition is open to anyone except: those who are also employees of Dog Friendly and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The competition is not open to residents outside of the UK.
- The photograph should be of your dog/s and not that of another owner’s dog.
- Entry is free.
- Professional photographer’s cannot enter the main competition, but should declare they are professional and can enter the professional category.
- Anyone may vote (“Public Vote”) but only once for a particular photograph.
- All entrants can enter one picture and DogFriendly Club and VIP members/Magazine subscribers can enter as many pictures as they want to.
- For dogs with multiple photographs entered only the photograph with the highest number of votes will be considered.
- The prizes are stated as: 1st Overall Prize: Luxurious dog friendly stay at one of the many dog friendly Hilton Hotels in the UK. Getting the full pamper treatment for both you and your dogs worth £1500 & poster of your dog in our magazine. 4 x Category Winner Prizes: Each of the 12 category winners will receive a £150 voucher to spend in our DogFriendly store on dog outfits, treats and out and about gear.8 Runner Up Prizes: Each of the 12 category runner ups will receive a free DogFriendly Magazine subscription & dog toy. These prizes may be altered for a prize of equivalent equal value.
- Professional's Category Winner -1 year’s cover contract with the magazine worth up to £1,000. The contract will be subject to the winning photographer providing suitable high quality photos for the magazine cover and must be approved by the DogFriendly Magazine editorial team. For every approved photo a fee of £167.00 will be paid on the magazine publication date. The photos submitted must feature different dogs and within different locations to be approved and provide variety of covers.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Photos must be submitted digitally.
- All photos must be submitted with the requested information on the entry form including the name and e-mail address of the person who is submitting the photo(s) (“the Submitter”) who must be the owner of the dog and copyright owner of the photograph.
- DogFriendly and its competition partners reserve the right to use any photographs for any purpose received and to contact the Submitter by post, sms, email and telephone with Submitter’s right to opt out of receiving these communications at any time by contacting [email protected]
- The 12 dogs selected as winners will be as a result of gaining the highest number in the Public Vote and the winning judge’s choice (“Judge’s Choice”) as selected by the judge.
- The 12 winners and the Judge’s Choice will be notified in live zoom event on Saturday 24th July
- In the event that any of the finalists is unable for any reason to enter into this agreement DogFriendly reserve the right to replace that winner with another finalist which will be chosen by our judge or in the case of the Judge’s overall Choice the judge’s subsequent choice.
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are