- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Awards - Terms and Conditions
- You can vote or nominate for a dog friendly place or service until 31st October 2021.
- Finalists are the two dog friendly businesses that have received the most votes in their category during the period of the competition. Businesses must ensure that they are listed in the correct category for their business. No corrections can be made after the 31st October 2021.
- Individuals are only allowed to vote for a business once and cannot vote multiple times using multiple e-mail addresses
- Votes will be counted and finalists contacted during the 7 days after 31st October. The finalists will be announced via our website and social media on w/c 9th November.
- All voters get entered into a prize draw to win £500 to spend on a dog friendly holiday. The winner of the prize draw will be selected at the Awards announcements w/c 6th December
- The finalists will be invited to a virtual awards ceremony w/c 6th December where the winners of the Awards will be announced. Trophies and certificates will be posted after the event.
- The number of votes each business receives will not be revealed to other parties except the business itself through their profile account. DogFriendly will not be able to respond to individual requests for number of votes.
- To prevent fraudulent voting, only one vote per dog friendly business is allowed for each IP address (individual computer location address). This may cause issues for businesses who would like their employees or customers to vote for them while on their premises via a wi-fi connection (sharing the same IP address). Voters should use mobile data to vote in these circumstance where a different IP location will be created.
- DogFriendly reserve the right to disqualify an entrant in the Awards should there be any evidence of cheating or any action that may bring the awards into disrepute
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are