- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Advertiser - Terms & Conditions
By registering with us you can set up a free listing for your dog friendly property or business. This will appear within user website searches when they look up the category of your business and a town or county that appears in your address details. Your free listing will require approval by DogFriendly Ltd before being made live on our website.
You can request your free listing to be removed at any time.
For a low annual introductory fee of £19.95 + VAT, you can promote your business in our search directory used by over 500,000 DogFriendly website users per year. Benefits of becoming a featured listing are:
- Get to the top of the search directory for your type of business and area
- Upload up to 30 images to your listing page
- Increases your visibility in broad and specific area searches
- You should receive many more calls and/or e-mails enquiries
- Your featured listing will automatically renew at £49.95 + VAT after a year.
For a low annual fee of £95 + VAT, you can get even more visibility for your business to over 500,000 DogFriendly website users per year. Benefits of adding a banner are:
- Your business will be advertised to all DogFriendly website users across all types of businesses and areas.
- Increase your brand awareness across the whole directory
- Receive more calls and/or e-mail enquiries
- Your banner advertising will automatically renew at £95 + VAT after a year.
If you are unhappy with your featured or banner listing please contact us within a month of your first payment. If we do not hear from you during this time, we will assume you are happy with your featured listing and no refunds can be given.
You will receive a notice by e-mail about your automatic renewal a short while before. Payment will be taken on the card details you registered when you originally set up the featured listing or banner.
You can cancel your renewal for the second and subsequent years at any point during your first year by contacting us at [email protected]. If advertising for a second or subsequent years and unhappy to continue, please contact us within a month of your renewal. If we don’t hear from you we will assume you are happy with advertising and no refunds will be due.
If you would like an invoice for a paid featured listing or banner please contact us at [email protected].
OTHER ADVERTISING MEDIA
We also have a number of other advertising options which can be seen here
For Level 3 and Level 4 advertising (and Level 2 options manually set up), we will contact you at renewal date to check you are happy to advertise for another year and send you another invoice as appropriate.
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009