DogFriendly Magazine Issue 56 – E-version
Includes a special edition 16-page guide to the best dog friendly places in Pembrokeshire
- A round up of some of the best winter breaks to take your dogs.
- Visit the Lake District, where Daisy and Henry enjoy a self-catering break in Crag Cottage, Coniston.
- Discover the Cotswolds with Evike Kienne and her two beagles.
- DogFriendly’s founders Steve and Lin take their two whippets for a break in Sandbach, Cheshire.
- Emma Bearman and Alfie head to the Shropshire’s Puddle Duck cottages located in the heart of the Ironbridge Gorge.
- Always a popular day out, we look at some of the heritage train sites you can visit with your dog.
- Plus find out the winners of the DogFriendly Awards competition 2019.