DogFriendly Magazine Issue 55 – E-version
Includes a special edition 20-page guide to the best dog friendly places in London.
- Dotty and Roma try out accommodation and training at Developing Dogs in Cambridgeshire.
- We take a family holiday with Border Terrier pup, Stanley to Trevella Park in Cornwall.
- Kratu, the famous social media rescue dog visits the Paws at the Palace event in Perthshire, with a stay at an extremely dog friendly hotel.
- Tilly and Henry head off to explore some of the highlights of the Highlands Coastline with Angela Aspinall.
- Meg the Jack Russell heads off to Filey in Yorkshire.
- Take your pick of the best dog friendly properties in Snowdownia.
- Enter the 2019 DogFriendly Photo Competition.
THIS ISSUE IS AVAILABLE TO DESPATCH FROM 16TH OF SEPTEMBER