DogFriendly Magazine Issue 54 – E-version
Includes a 16 page guide to best dog friendly places in Northern Ireland.
- Emma Bearman and her springer spaniels Alfie and Bonnie enjoy a week in the Lake District.
- A quiet luxury stay at Doxford Hall, Northumberland with westies Tilly and Henry.
- We check out what’s on offer from Dog Friendly Tours, Northern Ireland.
- Looking for an alternative to kennelling when your dog can’t join you on a trip? – tips on home boarding.
- Single traveller, Rosie Pearson and her two Shelties explore the dog friendly Isle of Wight.
- DogFriendly’s Stanley cools off with a visit to Canine Dip and Dive in Hertfordshire.
- Seven ways to keep your dog cool this summer.
SORRY, DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND THE PAPER VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK – WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.