- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pear Tree Cottage
Pear Tree Cottage, Blakeney is a quaint brick & flint cottage tucked away in a quiet loke and just a few minutes walk from Blakeney Quay. The central position of Pear tree Cottage means that is within easy walking distance of the local shops and pubs.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Walking distance
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Yes two well behaved dogs are welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, WiFi, Dab Radio
- General: E.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric Cooker, Electric Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Counter-top Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 King-size, 1 6' zip & link bed/twin
- Other: Towels. Travel cot, High chair, Stairgate, Books and Games provided
- Outdoors: Garden, garden furniture, barbecue
- Access: No Parking
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Pear Tree Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hollyhock Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Sea Holly House||0.0 Miles|
|Blakeney Hideaways||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|The Shieling||1.7 Miles|
|White House Farm||4.8 Miles|
|Foxhills Caravan Club||4.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009