- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stoves – fuel avail locally
- Full gas underfloor CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Six wall-mounted flatscreen TVs (two with full Sky package, four with Freeview)
- Playstation 3
- DVD/CD (surround sound)
- Range cooker
- Combi m/wave/oven/grill
- American f/freezer with water dispenser and ice maker
- Wireless broadband
- Tel (honesty box)
- Large enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- 1-acre paddock
- Ample parking
- No smoking
The magnificent gardens of Kiftsgate Court and Hidcote Manor - with its lovely views over the Vale of Evesham - are not to be missed, as well as many other National Trust properties in the locality; Stratford-upon-Avon (approximately 8 miles), shops, restaurants and pubs, 200 yards.
Your review here?
Have you visited Campden Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|4 Maidens Row||0.3 Miles|
|1 Church Cottages||0.3 Miles|
|Forge Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Fosseway Farm||5.9 Miles|
|Cotswold Farm Park||8.8 Miles|
|Hayles Fruit Farm||8.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009